Easy Car Tricks You Can DIY
Throughout the years of owning your car it can go through a lot. Here are some DIY car hacks to driving and owning your car a little bit easier.
- Use toothpaste to shine your foggy headlights. Everyone has this at their home and it is a great way to buff your headlights. Just use a soft cloth and they’ll look like new in a matter of minutes.
- Want to increase the range on your key fob? Just hold it up to your chin. The fluids in your head turn it into a satisfactory conductor.
- Keep your food hot by using your seat warmers. This is especially great if you’re bringing home pizza.
- Use fingernail polish to paint windshield cracks. This helps slow the crack from growing until you can take it to a repair shop.
- Are you always forgetting where you parked? If so, take a picture with your cellphone.
- Store loose items in a shoe organizer. Just hang it on the back of the seat. This works great for road trips.