How to Prepare for that Summer Road Trip
The best thing that you can do before you are heading out on a road trip is to plan for a potential problem before it actually happens. Here is a summer road trip checklist to help:
- Be sure you pack a roll of duct tape in the vehicle to make some repairs.
- Bring some cans of tire fix-a-flat in the event you get one or more flat tires.
- Take along a flashlight and plenty of new batteries to help in the dark.
- Bring an empty gas can and keep it in the trunk in case you run out of gas.
- Pack a bag with tools like a hammer, wire cutter, screwdriver, and vise-grips.
- Bring a new gallon on engine coolant in case the engine overheats.
Now that you have the items you need for the trip, stop by our service center and our tech will perform a pre-road-trip check-up on your car.